human-factors College of Design

Human Factors and Ergonomics



Filing Your Degree Plan

Master of Science Plan A Planning Document

Master of Science Plan C Planning Document

Doctor of Philosophy Planning Document (admission prior to 2016)

Doctor of Philosophy Planning Document (admission 2016 or later)

The Graduate Degree Plan form is an interactive .pdf document located on the Graduate School website.


For Master’s students:

For Doctoral students:



Annual Academic Progress Review (October-November each year)

Annual Academic Progress Review


Changing Adviser or Committee Members

Change of Adviser

Change of Committee


HumF 5193 Directed Study requires a contract.



For PhD Students: Registering for Dissertation Credits prior to passing Preliminary Oral Examination

Dissertation Contract

Human Factors and Ergonomics
1985 McNeal Hall
St. Paul, MN 55108
(612) 624-9700
fax: (612) 624-2750

Contact Information

College of Design

Saint Paul Offices

32 McNeal Hall, 1985 Buford Ave, St. Paul, MN 55108

P: 612-626-9068 | F: 612-625-1922

[directions and maps]

Minneapolis Offices

101 Rapson Hall, 89 Church St SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455

P: 612-626-9068 | F: 612-625-7525

[directions and maps]

© 2015 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved. The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.
Privacy Statement
Current as of